Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first Yeti in 2011 and have just ordered my second. I was a bit apprehensive when I found out about the design changes but felt better when I discoveredthat they're relatively minor.Although I was keen on the cappuccino beigeI changed my mind when I saw it 'in the flesh' and have gone for another white one - with a black roof this time.
Yetis are the best

·
Registered
920 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I bought mine in 2011 and ordered my second one last October,originally asked for Shark Blue but its discontinued now so I changed it to Candy White. No newswhen it will be built yet.

·
Administrator
5,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum Topaz. As an old hand I am sure you'll be able to help out new owners getting to grips with their Snow Monster.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RickT said:
Welcome to the forum!

I bought mine in 2011 and ordered my second one last October,originally asked for Shark Blue but its discontinued now so I changed it to Candy White. No newswhen it will be built yet.
Yes, I'm waiting to hear about the build week too. Interesting that you ordered back in October. The dealer told me thatearly Jan would be time enough for a March delivery so I ordered just before New Year.Will have to wait and see if they were right !
It's a pity they discontinued the Shark Blue - it was a really nice colour.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SnowGood said:
Welcome to the forum Topaz. As an old hand I am sure you'll be able to help out new owners getting to grips with their Snow Monster.
You got the old bit right

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to Yetiland from myself and hettie (the Yeti)

·
Registered
920 Posts
topaz10 said:
RickT said:
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I'm waiting to hear about the build week too. Interesting that you ordered back in October. The dealer told me thatearly Jan would be time enough for a March delivery so I ordered just before New Year.Will have to wait and see if they were right !
It's a pity they discontinued the Shark Blue - it was a really nice colour.

The salesman who took my order in Oct no longer works there so it was Jan whensomeone elsehas taken overto pick up the bits. This is when I found out I had to pick a new colour. Only a subtle difference between my Aqua Blue andShark Blue so was tempted with White or Petrol Blue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts