Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2011 1.2TSi Elegance 6sp
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, good to be on here. I've been a Yeti owner since November 2020, and have since lurked on this site for information and invaluable tips and tricks.. it seems a very friendly site, so have decided to join in the fun.

Thanks for having me..!

I previously owned a Roomster for a short while (quirky but practical and reliable) and prior to that I had a long affair with a number of Audi A2s; amazing cars.

Unfortunately, my first Yeti was unceremoniously written off by my insurers due to an unfortunate shunt at low speed in Cheltenham, so I'm now on my second, a late 2011 Corrado Red 1.2TSi Elegance 6sp.. a nice example.

Anyway, I'm waffling. Good to be here..

·
Administrator
5,506 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

We try and be friendly though forgive the occasional grump. There is a lot of useful information on the Yeti on the forum so have a look in the Yeti Technical section at the Library thread and one called Yetipedia as good starts. Any questions, just ask.

Reactions: Ruari

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome to the forum (y)

·
Registered
187 Posts
We'll have no "waffle" on here, please maintain on subject all times are hard you know, my wife thinks I'm tight but I'm just carful with my money, have you seen the price of eggs recently, outrageous I tell you.
And another thing, don't be going off topic either, you'll get pulled over hot coals at the slightest sign of wondering off down a country lane enjoying the views of the farmers daughter doing....................................................................

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Hi BSB and welcome to the forum. It is very friendly, with plenty of knowledgeable members who know the answer to everything related to Yetis, as well as a surprising number of other things too. Our second Skoda was a Roomster - a massive boot for our greyhound, great views from the rear seats, but it lacked oomphh for our hilly part of Yorkshire. A great car, but as someone remarked, it looked as though the front and rear designers only met when the two halves were put together. Many Yeti owners have dogs too, but it's not mandatory. Best wishes
Jimmy

Reactions: Flintstone
1 - 10 of 10 Posts