Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this may be a bit of a challenge for some dedicated Yeti owners, but if you were asked to nominate just one thing ( yes only one ) that you really like about your Yeti, well what would it be ?

I guess I should start off and nominate my favourite aspect, which is not easy as I love so much about my one year old 1.8 petrol Yeti. Yesterday when driving in rain I realised that I really enjoy the rain sensing windscreen wipers, as this is the first car I have owned with these fitted. It is somewhat unusual for us to experience rain in our part of Australia at the moment, in the middle of a hot summer spell ( like 46C outside temp shown last week on my Yeti ) so this did focus me on the operation of the wipers. Just a small but enjoyable benefit of driving a Yeti.

So come on........be brave and take up the challenge !

·
Registered
927 Posts
Definitely here in the UK it's my
Heated Leather seats mine are on for 6 months of the year

I could add lots more !

·
Registered
213 Posts
The way the lights do a dance on the road when I start up at night.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The yeti

OK I'm going to the corner

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
I think the standard Bolero radio is great. It plays multi CDs has an SD card slot that means I carry a whole disc library around, produces a good sound and integrates with the Bluetooth well and it shows all the heater control settings when you adjust them. Touch screen as well.

I'd be okay stuck on a desert island with my eight discs and my Yeti.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
The sound my 1.8 turbo petrol engine makes when I give the accelerator a nudge!

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's hard to pick one thing but the 140 Doozel is sweet, at 6k its still a bit tight I think, but it is a nice little motor.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Everything!!!

...that's only one...

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
31 Posts
The ride quality. Totally blows me away. How can such a tall car be quieter than my previous Honda Civic? Brilliant.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If I have to stick to only one it would have to be my DSG transmission though I appreciate that it is not solely found on Yeti's!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
All of the above! But I have to say, I do particularly like the shape. It coveys to me just the right amount of robustness, individuality and style - it's partly that which made me want to own one so much.

(and then I had a test drive, and needless to say there was no looking back after that...)

·
Registered
788 Posts
MyAmundsen+ I love the full integration of it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
the same as privatepit the ride/drive quality is way better than what i remembered from the demo drive...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Apart from what has already been mentioned I particularly value the 'always live' 12 volt socket. It allows you to charge up your wizardry and run your security cameras whilst away from your beastie.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Might sound a little too much but what I like most of all is mine is only one on the estate, get many questionable looks when I drive through, can hear them thinking "what is that going past" Great feeling as I am sure many of you feel too? Am proud to be a Yeti owner!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts