Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,Picked up my 1st Yeti (used) a few days ago (2.0 TDI CR SE 110 steel grey) and absolutely love it.
Got it from Rainworths in Mansfield, can't fault them.
Looking forward to waving to fellow Yeti owners.
Have a Fabia vRS also (diesel) and get a wave from most of these owners.
Have fun everyone.
Rob.

·
Registered
471 Posts
HI Rob many congrats on the arrival of the new "baby". Great colour, I bet you will be finding all sorts of excuses to run errands, visit relations, go shopping anywhere as long as its 30+ miles drive away!Better lock it up well at night as I am still waiting for mine and you are not too far away from me - ha ha.
FabiavRS sounds a lot of fun too.
Mind you, I fancy the vRS Icecream van used in the vRS ads - yes I would actually drive it. worrying isn't it!

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jooks, thanks for reply.I was considering a new Yeti but the long wait put me off and Steel Grey is no longer a colour option. Ended up searching the Used Approved section on main Skoda website till I found the colour/spec/price i was looking for.
Longish drive up to Mansfield but was well worth it.
Hope to take the family camping abroad in it next year - roll on next spring.
Sure the wait for your new Yeti will be well worth it.
Rob.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi Rolymo, welcome to the site and welcome to Yeti ownership. Foreign Yeti'ists seem to wave more readily, in my experience, than those in GB.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome igg. Ok - I'll see if I can get a few more waves going on, there are quite a few Yeti's around here now.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hiya Rolymo and welcome to the Yeti forum from Spain.Great forum and great car.Congratulation's and I will wave if you pass this way one day.

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
Hi Rolymo and welcome to the forum from another Rainworth customer. Another advantage with Rainworth is that you get a good test drive getting the car home after you have bought it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts