Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have purchased a new Yeti, Lava Blue 103 TDi 4 x 4, love it so far. Still working a few things out but it's a great little bus. This site seems to have lots of interesting conversations.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hello simply yeti and welcome. Yes, we certainly do have some interesting conversations at times on the forums.

What general area of NSW are you from?

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome from another Aussie Yeti lover, but from a bit further down south. Hope you enjoy it as much as many here do. You will find that this forum has a lot of interested and experienced members who are willing to share their knowledge. I find this aspect particularly helpful as I rarely see many other Yetis around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are in the Riverina in South West NSW, the Yeti replaces my wife's Toyota Avalon V6 so we're looking forward to seeing how frugal the turbo diesel is in comparison. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool! so are we. We have had our Yeti for two weeks now. Enjoyed a nice run down to Benalla in Victoria yesterday, very happy with the car on its first trip out of town. We have put Thule racks and a bike carrier on the roof, a little noisy on the freeway but we will get used to it (or just turn the stereo up just a little). See you on the roads around Wagga.Edited by: Simply Yeti

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
I found the diesel a little loud around town, so I had Justin order in a petrol. So happy. Popped down to Beechworth today, runs like a dream. I'll keep an eye out for you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts