Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2013 L and K diesel, with the facility to open or close all of the windows by pressing the open or close buttons on the key fob. Also the external mirrors can be folded by locking the door and holding the button for about 4 seconds (the mirrors fold back out on turning on the ignition). Or they did until this weekend. Now, when I press and hold the open button all the windows open except the off side rear wich doesn"t move, but all the windows do work correctly using the internal switches on the doors, and the switches in the driver's door, and I am also unable to fold the mirrors by the fob, although they will fold in and out using the mirror adjustment knob in the driver's door. I therefore don't think it's a complete failure as most of the windows and mirrors do what they are supposed to do, so anyone got any suggestions for a fix please?

Chris

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
It sounds like the offside rear window has 'lost' its limit positions, so you need to do the window reset procedure on it:

1. Window all the way down
2. Window all the way up
3. Release the switch and then hold it in the up position for 5 -10 seconds.

Now both the windows and the mirrors should work properly from the key fob.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,553 Posts
It sounds like the offside rear window has 'lost' its limit positions, so you need to do the window reset procedure on it:
You can say that again 😁 😁 😁

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
You can say that again 😁 😁 😁
It sounds like the offside rear window has 'lost' its limit positions, so you need to do the window reset procedure on it: :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts