Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi yeti peopledoes the L&K outdoor have heated front windscreen,and is the extra you pay for the L&K over the elegance worth it
cheers the beast from the east

·
Registered
788 Posts
Google is your friend...

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
The pre F/L L&K was certainly worth the small price increase over Elegance, as you got park assist,satnav,panoramic sunroof and heated windscreen, which if added to an Elegance would have taken price way over price of L&K. Presume F/L would be the same.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
You get a lot of extras on the L&K over the Elegance which can all pretty much be added to the Elegance but will cost you more overall.

However.... L&K *only* comes with brown leather interior (ugh! quite frankly) and L&K cannot be spec'd with the 2.0 diesel 170hp AND DSG. You can have DSG with the 140, or manual with the 170 but not both together. Which is very odd as you can spec 170DSG on the Elegance. There are also some L&K limitations on wheel choices & colours IIRC.

These are the reasons we have bought an Elegance and spec'd it up to L&K equivalent.

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
The only extra's over Elegance that would interest me are the heated screen and scuff plates. A brown interior and a bit of blingey stitching and badges would be a minus point. How would an Elegance with heated screen and scuff plates do against the price of an L&K?

·
Registered
394 Posts
The Hood said:
The only extra's over Elegance that would interest me are the heated screen and scuff plates. A brown interior and a bit of blingey stitching and badges would be a minus point. How would an Elegance with heated screen and scuff plates do against the price of an L&K?
Very nicely, thank you!

·
Registered
471 Posts
The Hood said:
Its all down to taste but really The Hood says it all!
Hence I cancelled an L&K for an Elegance ++.
Happy YETI hunting.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Interesting to see the trade in value of the Elegance vs the L&K in a couple of years time, will the extra dosh payoff, we shall see.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
The Hood said:

The L&K also has the panoramic roof and Columnus satnav.

We added pan-roof & Amunden nav to our Elegance and are paying more than L&K list price.

Because we wouldn't accept brown leather and 170 manual or 140 DSG. Matterhorn alloys also not available on L&K.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts