Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first living and breathing Yeti (as opposed to photo's and dealer cars cars) on Tuesday in (of all places) the car park for Leeds St James's Oncology Dept. So figuring Yeti drivers are a friendly bunch I shuffled over for a quick chat. He had a 12 month old silver SE and he was over the moon with it! Definitely buy another when this is due for replacing. Had no trouble at all with it and got it from DM Kieth at Bradford. Couldn't praise it enough. He would have talked for hours but it was bloody cold and his wife (who had gone on ahead) had a Radiotherapy appointment (bin there, done that, got T Shirt!)But it was good to meet a real live Yeti owner in the flesh!

GeoffL

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
GEOFFL said:
Saw my first living and breathing Yeti (as opposed to photo's and dealer cars cars) on Tuesday in (of all places) the car park for Leeds St James's Oncology Dept. So figuring Yeti drivers are a friendly bunch I shuffled over for a quick chat. He had a 12 month old silver SE and he was over the moon with it! Definitely buy another when this is due for replacing. Had no trouble at all with it and got it from DM Kieth at Bradford. Couldn't praise it enough. He would have talked for hours but it was bloody cold and his wife (who had gone on ahead) had a Radiotherapy appointment (bin there, done that, got T Shirt!)
But it was good to meet a real live Yeti owner in the flesh!

GeoffL

Any news yet has it been built,

·
Administrator
14,590 Posts
I've now done just over 1200 miles in mine and have only seen three, all of which were within a five mile radius of where I live. In all cases I flashed myheadlights and waved but no response.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A lass at work has a 60-plate 1.8TSI SE 4x4 and seems pleased - Oxford University Security have two Greenline S's I think... they seem popular, preferred to the Transit Connects.....

·
Administrator
14,590 Posts
Saw a nice looking black one yesterday at the pumps of the shell garage behind the Farnborough gate shopping precinct. Also a brown one today parked near the Victoria Gate entrance at Kew gardens both were unoccupied.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts