Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Yeti in the Spring sunshine

Actually had a new Mini owner come over in the car park and admire the finish. He left very impressed with the whole Yeti package.

·
Administrator
13,634 Posts
Very nice indeed, the surroudings look good as well. Much of my childhood was spent around Beltinge, Reculver and Herne Bay. I have many fond memories of Kent, or were the pictures taken on a day trip miles away.

I wonder if Tech Yeti will notice the dirty carpet, he pulled Bossfox up on some dirt on his front wheel arch!!!

Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly not Kent, although there are plenty of good photo opportunities nearby on the North Downs,but just at the side of Broadway Tower in the Cotswolds. We did arrive very early and they had not polished the car park yet so some dust may have settled on the rubber mat despite my best efforts. I specified rubber mats as my garage is a bit exposed to all weathers and can get a wee bit mucky.
Not enough to justify a 4x4 apparently, or so she said.

·
Administrator
13,634 Posts
Another thing I have spotted is that you have a sticker at the drivers end of the dashboard. The PDI paperwork with my car stated a label had been fixed to the drivers end of the dash giving the service requirement/interval but there is nothing there (but maxidot said 20,000 miles or 740 days). although the sticker next to my spare wheel is present.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think the sticker will be there much longer as I've already had to smooth it back down once. Sticker next to spare wheel? I have neither. These dealers are a law unto themselves. Outrageous behaviour

1 - 6 of 6 Posts