Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to swap cars again, my wife is in a camera club and they are heading on dirt roads, so she has taken the Yeti and I am left with the GTI. Nice enough car but it's only talent is it can go fast, and I'm over that. Speed is something that is not much use on revenue-raising NSW roads.
I said that she should trade in the GTI and get a Mini Countryman ALL4 (I think it's called, 4wd anyway), anybody heard anything about the Mini? I've heard they go alright, seems a good speed/allroads compromise.
I had planned to go down to the beach, oh well

All the best, go the Blues, Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
An interesting choice Rob. Have read a few reviews that were largely positive...except for the price. I recently read a review that was fairly comprehensive:

http://www.caradvice.com.au/142476/mini-cooper-d-countryman-review/

Interestingly though, the readers comments section seems to degenerate into a "Skoda Yeti is better" debate. Each to their own....
Brett

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
It's obvious, get her a Yeti of her own, then she will let you drive hers whenever tank is empty!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Hood said:
It's obvious, get her a Yeti of her own, then she will let you drive hers whenever tank is empty!
If they produced a Yeti with a VW GTI engine, I reckon she'd buy it in a blink.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
The Countryman is pretty flash but horribly expensive. My cousins recently travelled from the central coast to Wagga in a red and black number - looked fabulous but they said it was very uncomfortable in the back. The driver (owner) was very comfortable!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
suzz said:
My cousins recently travelled from the central coast...in a red and black number
I'll have to watch out for them and give them a wave if I see them.

Edited by: plbxr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts