Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still cant find my mp3 socket its not in centre box nor in passenger area but head unit says mp3 player?

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
Can you take a photo of the inside of your central arm rest, with the cover UP?

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
This is what my locker looks like:

The input for an MP3 player is under the "AUX" cover. You plug in a 3.5mm lead from there to the MP3 player's headphone socket.

Edited by: Llanigraham

·
Registered
786 Posts
Forgive me if I'm wrong (it wouldn't be the 1st time
),
but could the MP3 on the radio just mean that it supports the mp3 file
format when supplied on a CD or memory card, rather than actually having
an input from an external player? I have a Toyota Yaris that has MP3 on
the radio but there is no external input...

·
Administrator
13,429 Posts
Hi Quadrift this seems to be running in two threads.
You have not given many details of your car and I remember from your original post that your Yeti was an incrediblyvery short wait.
Was your car new or used?
Is it left or right hand drive?
Is it a UK spec?
What size are the tyres?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The Hood said:
Hi Quadrift this seems to be running in two threads.

You have not given many details of your car and I remember from your original post that your Yeti was an incrediblyvery short wait.

Was your car new or used?

Is it left or right hand drive?

Is it a UK spec?

What size are the tyres?

the details of his yeti are in the other thread

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi all the 'jack plug' in the cool box/armrest (62 yeti) can I put my Samsung Note phone through and if so how, I have mentioned before about all my music and audio books on the SD card and the CDs in the dash, as for sat nav the sam note is set to satellite and all works brill.the thing I need to know is, apart from a mp3 player via jack plug is there any other uses for the jack plug EG will a phone work through it can one play phone music through it can you set a walky talky and other stuff through it, Adobedon

·
Registered
266 Posts
The Aux socket in the armrest is a standard audio input and can be connected to the audio output from any device, even an old cassette walkman. If your phone has anearphone socket you should be able to connect that to the aux connectorto play music.

If you have Bluetooth fitted you can pair a phone which will allow you to make and receive phone calls hands free. It will also allow you to play any music on your phone through the radio by selecting the BT audio option.

Keith

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried to connect my i pod via the aux socket on my amundsen+ and it did not work. The connection was with the charging point on the i pod as opposed to the earphone socket. Could that be the problem ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes almost certainly ^^ - if it's an ipod touch then connect it via bluetooth, (not the phone bt setup but the media device bt set up).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apologies for being so thick on this - not a wind up honest ! The dealer was less than helpful as they said ,repeatedly it was under the centre armrest ,which in the Yeti Urban isn't

1 - 16 of 16 Posts