Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still sat at the dealers waiting for a couple of things to be done, ready for the 22nd collection.

Happy now JOOKS, I have another mod in mind will see how it works out before posting it

·
Registered
471 Posts
Many thanks Wakev, you are a star!Brilliant, it's the first real Outdoor that I have see excl. brochures & stuff and I think that it looks great!
Can't wait to see your mod!
Thanks again, JOOKS.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem hope to do my mod over the festive break, any news on yours.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
wakev said:
No problem hope to do my mod over the festive break....
Mod? What mod????
Now that you have our attention, don't keep us in suspense for too long. Details please.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep looking will post when done, if successful
, and how I did it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
wakev said:
No problem hope to do my mod over the festive break, any news on yours.
New is really No new news!
Hi Wakev - Guestimate (status 10)is still a consistant build date of Week 9. Hence I needed the boost of seeing your(great) F/L pics!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Hood said:
You could still post if unsuccessful, it may still bebeneficial to others, and if it does not work someone else may think of a solution.

I think it'should work OK,it just the need to take parts off the yeti knowing how they manage to hide fixing points but, will work on it because I think it will improve the look, it looks OK but just needs that something extra IMO.

I am good with my hands, for 25 years I looked after and operated agricultural machinery, welding rebuilding gearboxes with bearing preloads and gear backlash down to 0.04mm, and setting chopping cylinders to shear bars with 0.02mm clearance, @1000rpm if the two come together it made a lot of noise and didn't look to good ether plus the cost £10.000 plus to put right

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi Wakev, not sure what colour from the pictures, but won't you just be the smoothy when you ride out in style.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi it's Muscovado, have had two black one's told SWMBO it was time for a change
. And I won

1 - 12 of 12 Posts