Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi Andy,

Looks pretty **** good to me - nice car.

Would maybe look a tad better in Steel Grey - or whatever it's new variant name is - tho' I believe this colour is currently not available . . . so Red is just fine . . there full circle.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Rolymo said:
Hi Andy,

Looks pretty **** good to me - nice car.

Would maybe look a tad better in Steel Grey - or whatever it's new variant name is - tho' I believe this colour is currently not available . . . so Red is just fine . . there full circle.

Enjoy.

Hi Andy, Great piccies. Take no notice if the knockers and their steel grey Andy,
I reckon that colour is great. I had a similar colour on my last car (a Golf) and it also looked great. incidentally, it rarely showed dirt, and always looked as though it had been recently cleaned.

·
Registered
471 Posts
paulthepedant said:
Rolymo said:
Hi Andy,

Hi Andy, Great piccies. Take no notice if the knockers and their steel grey Andy,
I reckon that colour is great. I had a similar colour on my last car (a Golf) and it also looked great. incidentally, it rarely showed dirt, and always looked as though it had been recently cleaned.
What a great looking motor, nice spec as well - like the arty split photos as well!
Ignore that Rolymo bloke he is obsessed with steel grey!
Red suits it well.

I chose Candy but only after seeing that TV programme - "It'll be all White on the night!

Thought better of posting a reply regarding your comment about "knockers".

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Registered
368 Posts
JOOKS said:
paulthepedant said:
Rolymo said:
Hi Andy,

What a great looking motor, nice spec as well - like the arty split photos as well!
Ignore that Rolymo bloke he is obsessed with steel grey!
Red suits it well.

I chose Candy but only after seeing that TV programme - "It'll be all White on the night!

Thought better of posting a reply regarding your comment about "knockers".

Pretty sure I said it looked nice - so no idea why you lot are ganging up on me
I am getting counselling for my Steel Grey addiction by the way . . . . .

My Fabia vRS is Corrida Red so I know what a great colour it is.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Colour is very subjective lads, I reckon over the years I have had most of the shades that haveever been availablefor carsincluding White and Black which I found very hard to keep clean, I have also had steel grey on various cars too, but hey for me and my subjectively I just think corrida red suits the monster (£500 cheaper than those metallic paints too which paid for the towbar :) )

TunaSan Its a bog standard Elegance 140bhp dpf a spare wheel, towbar, heated front screen (because I live at 1250 foot above sea level and it gets a bit icy here) and it has front parking sensors.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
wakev said:
Always someone to reduce it to a level isn't there lads (and lassies) - shame on you young man (were did you get the picci, or is she one of your private stash)?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Well done Andy. That Corrida Red really suits the new FL vehicle. It seems to make it look a bit sportier and upmarket. Does it make it go faster?

Hoody and wakev....tsk, tsk, tsk...

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
828 Posts
Good piccies, I think that might be the colour for me, on replacement. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Andy831, Just had yet another look at your fine steed andshe still looks fabulous.
Roll on March .....................sigh ...

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Oh Kev that's a lovely shade of black and blue you're wearing today! Lol!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts