Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that you would like to see a pic of my new YETI in Candy white.(if I can down load the pic that is ..

·
Registered
368 Posts
Cool Jooks - where did you get him (or her) from?My kids would love to have that on the parcel shelf - may help get a few more waves too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got to be a SHE (just look at the wild hair & anger in her eyes - oh forgot you have not met my wife?) YETI is standing on some of the marbles that I have lost since Yetis came into my life!
I don't even have the excuse of buying of it for the Kids - just for me and SWMBO! Could not resist it and March 2014 delivery seems so far off...........
I got this for £12 squid (incl P&P) off fleabay. It's called a "Webkinz Snow Yeti". Vendor was really quick - sold by:pippyuk(37097) if it helps?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks very much Jooks - I've gotta get one of these (for the children of course).

·
Registered
368 Posts
Dunno about that - but it definitely has "Hair conditioning"

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rolymo said:
Nice one.
I bet those proper blokes from places like our friends from Wagga Wagga don't buy things like this.
Can't imagine them slapping half a kilo of prime beef onto the barbeque and saying "where did you get that lovely fluffy YETI from?"

I await the inevitable reply!

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Administrator
13,102 Posts
Rolymo said:
Looks like the hair conditioning is u/s, must be a 2ltr diesel with a faulty compressor

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Jooks, this is the inevitable reply from a proper 'bloke' in Wagga Wagga. Seriously, how are we supposed to fit in a child's toy once we have packed in all our BBQ supplies, surfboard, thongs and beach gear, water cans and camping gear, the cricket bat and stumps, the footy, and First Aid supplies for all the deathly spiders and snakes we will encounter today, and tied our pet kangaroo onto the roof rack? Where do you think the hairy Yeti will fit?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Exactly, well said suzz.
We actually have a gecko mascot for our Yeti (approx. 11cm/4" long), it goes with the dragons in our backyard.

Cheers, Rob.

·
Registered
368 Posts
suzz said:
Seriously, how are we supposed to fit in a child's toy once we have packed in all our BBQ supplies, surfboard, thongs and beach gear, water cans and camping gear, the cricket bat and stumps, the footy, and First Aid supplies for all the deathly spiders and snakes we will encounter today, and tied our pet kangaroo onto the roof rack? Where do you think the hairy Yeti will fit?

You play cricket in Australia? . . . . . . .

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Obviously not very well at the moment Roly! But the Tests haven't begun yet ... Can't wait to be in the crowd on Boxing Day.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Very cool Rob

I just found out I'm heading your way next September as my step-daughter is being married in Coffs! I will let you know closer to the time so you can wave at the blue Yeti!
Suzz

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
suzz said:
Jooks, this is the inevitable reply from a proper 'bloke' in Wagga Wagga. Seriously, how are we supposed to fit in a child's toy once we have packed in all our BBQ supplies, surfboard, thongs and beach gear, water cans and camping gear, the cricket bat and stumps, the footy, and First Aid supplies for all the deathly spiders and snakes we will encounter today, and tied our pet kangaroo onto the roof rack? Where do you think the hairy Yeti will fit?
Thanks Suzz I knew that I could rely on you for a quality reply!
Thought that I would leave you a little something for the BBQ

On a rather more serious note I hope that your little problems with the wild fires has eased a bit now and that your families are now safe. I realise that just because it's not in our press, it hasn't necessarily stopped.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Had a little
on the BBQin Cuba when we went in September

It was beautiful along with traditional Cuban rice and beans and fried banana chips, and coconut cake for afters
,need to get back there fed up with the rain now.

Also had a nice trip around the country side in this 57 Chevi.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Thanks Jooks. There are still over 50 bushfires burning, many out of control. But because they are in National Parks and in the bush, not endangering homes, we are not hearing much in our press either. Thanks for asking

Kevin - that is one cool Chevy!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thinking of starting captive breeding for Yetis!After hearing me witter on about my upcoming baby a kind neighbour dropped round this little beauty - only a face that a "mother" would love .........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts