Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got it and gotta say haw pleased i am.Guess time will tell but cant find much to moan about,early day's i know but everyone i speak to seem's to rate em very highly.Sad that today of all day's it chose to rain down here (southern spain) so already had to clean him before putting him away.

·
Administrator
14,216 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, very nice indeed, make sure you post some pictures with some scenery. Hopefully you will soon be needing the climate control. I must say that your drive is far more decorative than mine, and that's one **** of a rock garden!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sure is a rock,not sure garden is the right description though.There will be some scenery to post but not sure I'll take him too rough cos I am a bit of an old tart where me motor's concerned.I just fancied a change from a conventional car and after looking at Audi and VW I just fell for this fella.He just fit's the bill and I cant decide why.Hay ho,i guess I dont need to justify it just enjoy.And thank's for the welcome.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hola! and welcome to the forum. I have a 2ltr 4x4 Elegance which just about a year ago visited my wife's aunt in Benelmadena. It is by far, the most comfortable car we have made the trip in!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts