Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my Urban. The company Soul has gone, which i really liked. I was after a Elegance, but after driving the Urban with the SAT/DAB head unit, thought this would be the one. I'm missing some of the toys on the Soul, but i am enjoying better comfort and space in the Yeti.

·
Administrator
14,832 Posts
Apart from a similarity with the wheels the Yeti is a much better looking car, (here's where I look for my hard hat) the Kia is pug ugly!

(No reference to our Aussie member known as Pug)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Gosh!
I actually really like the Souls! I think they are one of the better small SUV's (after the Yeti of course). Each to their own though.

A bit of advice on the Urban from a fellow owner - check your roof strips as they have a tendency to crack. All of mine were replaced and I know of at least three others on the forum with the same issue. There is a looooong thread here... Apart from that they are great! Petrol or diesel?

Out of interest, what toys from the Soul are you missing off the Yeti? I'd would have liked fold in mirrors but the Urban is well spec'd for the price! Enjoy!!

Edited by: discosteve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fella, i'll check that out over the weekend, providing it stops raining here!
Ref the Soul, i miss the funky interior, but mainly a reversing camera built into the auto dimming rear view mirror. When not in use you can still use the full width of the mirror, genius! Also i miss the sound system. 300w 8 speaker & sub, USB & ipod input as standard. There was also abig storage area under the boot floor. I've seen one for the Yeti on ebay (its the one showing a pair of binoculars inside) but im not sure if that would fit in the Urban?

I dont know about "Pug" Hood, The soul is a marmite car, ifthe seats were a bit more comfortable, and the 18" alloys didn't give it such a hard ride, i would of kept it and still had 4 years warranty left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts