Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Well after extensive research, I finally chose the Yeti 4x4 112TSI DSG in lava blue (I really wanted a nice orange but this is cool too). And it arrived today - on a wet, cold day with mud and autumn leaves everywhere, so it has already had a trip to the car wash for a vacuum! And that prompted a quick phone call to the dealer to order Yeti floor mats! Just in time for a road trip to Sydney for the long weekend to see how it handles the highway.
Very happy so far

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hi suzz and welcome to the forum. I see that your in Wagga. I spent my childhood growing up in Mt Austin in the 60's and went to Mt Austin Primary. My brother went to Turvey Park first then to Gurwood St Primary.
You should be able to run in the Yeti quite well going up and over Willans Hill a few times.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi plbxr. Willans Hill certainly had a workout yesterday! Until recently I lived in mt Austin but I went to Gurwood St at the end of the 60's early 70's. the yeti performed very well on our trip to Sydney today and also in and around central in heavy traffic. Still happy!

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome Jim and Rob. Trip to Sydney was very comfortable - just been to see Jesus Christ Superstar and tomorrow will indulge in a little retail therapy ( as if I haven't spent enough this week!!!)
Loving the Yeti!

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol thanks Igg. It got wet today for the first time - looking forward to the arrival of my new floor mats!
Ms Suzz

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in the country, about 35 km from Beaudesert in S.E. Queensland. There's another Yeti just around the corner from me, couldn't believe it when they drove past. That's the only one I've seen out in the wild so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts