Discussion Starter #1
my first 1.2tsi

change over day 1.2 traded for a 110 tdi 4x4 with more toys

plus my little extra

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi came all the way from Cyprus if my memory serves me correctly.

Do a search on the other site we are members of try bisky stickers or just stickers, I will try and find it as well. You will find a web site on the thread, good stickers but a bit of a fiddle to put on

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well worth the wait
, I still love driving the yeti after 2 years of ownership love the 110 for the torque, although the 1.2 was a gem never felt under powered

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just washed all the winter cr-p off the yeti 3hrs of washing, polished with autoglym super resin polish, autoglym high gloss protection, plastic parts cleaned and treated, windows cleaned with autoglym window polish.
At nearly one year old I have no stone chips on the front
and its still looking good in my opinion
, had the autoglym lifeshine put on before I took delivery of it maybe it helps keep it looking good. Just needed a little sunshine to take the pictures in but it clouded over

·
Administrator
13,664 Posts
Very nice indeed you can't beat a nice shiney black car. I keep mine clean and use Klasse which gives a good finish but pale blue does not shine anythinglike that(also does not show the dirt).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi The Hood, I got my Yeti sticker off ebay. They have several different colours. I hope that this is helpfull.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Kenny R,
Thanks for your comment about me being only 4 years late. I got a noification with a request on my mobile phone, so I answered it. I do this whenever I get message. I must admit that I did not look at the date of the message, I just tried to be helpful and answered it. Maybe its time I stopped being a member of this forum, this is not the first time this has happened to me - getting sarcastic remarks. I just thought that the members on here were helpfull to one another, and were above the "Facebook" metality. I am not having a go at you but though that I should get it off my chest. Yetimick.

·
Administrator
13,664 Posts
The problem with a forum is that you cannot see how a comment is meant to be taken using tone of voice or facial expression. I am sure Kenny R meant it tongue in cheek as he ended with a smiley face. Phones and Phablets also tend to miss details out to save memory, which also doesn't help. Your post has confirmed that the stickers are still available which may be of help to another member.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thank you Hood. I did see the smily. I understand that you don't see peoples faces when they make comments. I don't think that I should be so seneitive. It just worked my ticket. No harm done.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The Hood said:
The problem with a forum is that you cannot see how a comment is meant to be taken using tone of voice or facial expression. I am sure Kenny R meant it tongue in cheek as he ended with a smiley face. Phones and Phablets also tend to miss details out to save memory, which also doesn't help. Your post has confirmed that the stickers are still available which may be of help to another member.

+1, No way do I feel that Kenny R meant anything amiss by what I, at any rate took asa jocular remark. Please do not leave over athrowaway linelike that, we are all grown adults, and sometimes take things the wrong way (I have felt the same on this forum and taken my bat and ball home before today), but on the whole, I would rather have this lot with me than a dozen other sites.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts