Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Just signed up to the forum. I am in the planing stage with probably a year to go before I swap my car, but I'm sure its going to be a Yeti.

Cheers,
BR

·
Administrator
13,096 Posts
Hi Welcome to the forum, if you have a year to go don't forget there will probably be a wait of several months after you have ordered. If you have any questions there will always be someone willing to help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much.

I was guessing at somewhere between 3-6 months to allow from order to delivery.

If I had to have 2 cars for 3 months it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I will probably have questions as time goes on.

Cheers,
BR

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Blackrat and welcome to the forum. I ordered in April to pick up Sept 1st and could have had it a month before that date if I had wanted. So give yourself plenty of time, plus a bit extra! The list of prospective Yeti owners appears to be growing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys and thanks for the welcome.

Bwanamdevu, thanks for the heads up, my current car is on a contract so will have to be handed back on a certain day. My plan is to get a Yeti and keep it longer term (longer than 3 years), what I need to try and avoid is giving my old car back and not having a new one. It would be better to have two over as short a time as possible.

In addition I want to do some long term test drives (a day or weekend) for the cars on my short list. I did this for my current car but it takes a little arranging as garages generally wont let you just walk in and take a car for the weekend. So extra time will be necessary before I order which in turn may need to be 3-6 months in advance.

Sound like I better get started

BR

·
Registered
471 Posts
blackrat said:
Hi,Just signed up to the forum. I am in the planing stage with probably a year to go before I swap my car, but I'm sure its going to be a Yeti.
Welcome BR,
You have come to the right place & don't be shy to ask loads of questions, there are some very knowledgable & helpful folk on here.
The trouble was the longer I waited and asked about various options the more I expanded my list of "essential" extras!
Everyone says that the wait is well worth while.

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Jooks,Thanks trouble with me is that I started at the L&K and I am trying to work out what I can't justify.

BTW is it true the panoramic roof creaks and leaks?

Cheers,
BR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts