Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the car in February this year after many happy years with a VW Golf plus. We managed to find a 2 litre4WD 170 BHP version which had 100 miles on the clock, so called second hand. Thank You Lightcliffe Skoda at Warrington
We've bought this as my retirement presnet and to tow a caravan. It's just been pointed out to me that a towbar counts as a modifcation for the insurance. That would not have occurred to me!

Dissapointments with the car. Firstly the boot arrangement is poor and I'm not paying hundreds for a boot platform to raise it and store a spare wheel. I've made a platform out of wood which is working well and looks fine with the carpet on top.

Secondly,audio system is not what I would have expected. No DAB radio and not even RDS on the FM channels. The CD player only tells me the track and not even the album, which is daft asI have the option of 7 CDs to listen to.

Otherwise, love the power, driving position, ease of use, and the similarity to the VW Golf Plus is welcome.

I'm looking forward to many happy years of motoring

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou Banjobach.

Is that Welsh for little banjo?

If so, Diolch yn fawr. (I was brought in in North Wales and was force fed Welsh for a few years at school)

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to Yetiland. I'm sure your niggles will pale into insignificance as you and your car become better acquainted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts