Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Had my Yeti from new (140PS 4x4 Elegance in Black - complete with sticker) for over a 18 months now and followed this forum thru twitter!

Joined in order to say thanks for all the crumbs and kernels of useful info that the manuals don't pass on!

Live the wrong side of Edge Hill in Warwickshire and purchased Yeti to enable me to get to work in the worst that winter can throw at us. Did everything and more she (I am afraid I haven't named her!) was asked to do.

Fantastic car ( but you all know that). Saddened by the F/L feel it normalises the look! Rear upgrade looks good tho? Also saddened by the local lack of owners who don't seem to share the love! Feel a real plonker when not waved back at!

My wife and daughters think me strange - reading the posts makes me feel that there are kindred spirits out there - I am not alone!

Keep up the good work people

·
Administrator
13,102 Posts
Hi Nomissr, welcome to the forum. There is nothing wrong with waving at other Yeti's, that means you are normal (well as normal as the rest of us).

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nomissr said:
Hi All
My wife and daughters think me strange - reading the posts makes me feel that there are kindred spirits out there - I am not alone!

Keep up the good work people
The Plonkers are the ones NOT waving back!
Being sad is when like me you wave at Yetis and I am not driving on - yet!
Welcome tom Yetiholics!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi Nomissr, welcome to the forum - used to live just down the road from Edge Hill, near Kineton, but not been back there for along while. We'll wave to youwhen we're over there again...

Yeti's are pretty darn good ain't they, we love ours....

Cheers, Henry.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hi Nomissr, and welcome to the forum. The day that you get a wave back will make you forget all about the non-wavers. It's a good feeling and you will smile from ear to ear
My wife got an arm out the window and a big thumbs up
response at one time. It made her week!

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morning!Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Agree about the effect of a returned wave! At least have got daughters looking out for Yeti's - wondering if we will benoticed. What's the saying - Better to travel in hope ....... ? - apologies to Robert Louis Stevenson!
Cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Epicyclic said:
Hi Nomissr, welcome to the forum - used to live just down the road from Edge Hill, near Kineton, but not been back there for along while. We'll wave to youwhen we're over there again...

Yeti's are pretty darn good ain't they, we love ours....

Cheers, Henry.Hi EpicyclicPotentially Vclose neighbours then! Lived in Little Kineton but now am right at bottom of Sun Rising Hill (Lower Tysoe). Spent v snowy morning trying to avoid going down Sun Rising. In the end it was the only way home.. Pressed Hill Descent button and astonishedmyself with how well Yeti coped and I'm here to tell the tale!

Simon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts