Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Annie from Queensland in Australia we have just taken delivery of our new Yeti 103 4x4 TDI in black, pretty exciting.

As soon as I can I'll post some pic's now and after my husband has added a few finishing touches ?

·
Administrator
5,143 Posts
Welcome Annie. You've made a great choice of car and forum. Post your photos soon and ignore those that tell you that Steel Grey is the only nice colour.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Annie another big welcome to the Yeti forum. Your one up on me at the moment as my Yeti has not yet arrived!
Always remember if you want to ask a question about how something works or why it doesn't - there are some very knowledgeable owners on here who will be pleased to help you. Happy motoring!
Beachbum - It's a great handle - I love it. Is it a medical problem or a life style!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
SnowGood said:
Post your photos soon and ignore those that tell you that Steel Grey is the only nice colour.

I don't know what you mean . . . . anyway it's Platin Grey down under (which is also an awesome colour) with my pedantic head on.

Welcome Beachbum, this is a great forum and is fun and lively also in case you hadn't noticed.

Enjoy your new Yeti - they are great cars driven by great people.

Would be better in . . . . . . .

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hettie and me say G'day Beachbum and welcome to Yetiland and the forum.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Rolymo said:
SnowGood said:
Post your photos soon and ignore those that tell you that Steel Grey is the only nice colour.

I don't know what you mean . . . . anyway it's Platin Grey down under (which is also an awesome colour) with my pedantic head on.

Welcome Beachbum, this is a great forum and is fun and lively also in case you hadn't noticed.

Enjoy your new Yeti - they are great cars driven by great people.

Would be better in . . . . . . .
Just watch it Rolymo, there's only one around here who's allowed to be a pedant - that's ME

·
Registered
368 Posts
paulthepedant said:
Just watch it Rolymo, there's only one around here who's allowed to be a pedant - that's ME

Ah Sorry Paul - I'll add that to my list of things for myCouncillor to sort out.

I am slowly being weened off my Steel Grey addiction, good progress so far. I asked how long it would be before I could appreciate other colours like Aqua Blue for example. Her response was a sharp intake of breath followed by a long pause. Apparently that is much more tricky and requires a residential course and they have had limited success so far . . . . .

(hope Hood doesn't see this)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi Annie, welcome, your in with a good crowd here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts