Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I am awaiting delivery of my Yeti (it's in build now) in the middle of October.

It's being supplied through the leasing agent that provides company cars for my employer under a personal lease plan.

I have owned several VW group vehicles but this will be my first experience of the Skoda brand.

I have ordered a 1.2Tsi Elegance, white with a black roof and silver roof bars.

From what I have read here it sounds as though I have made a good choice.

Looking forward to getting behind the wheel now!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi and welcome JMCee, I bet you are getting real excited while waiting for the delivery of your new set of wheels. Wishing you many miles of fun in your new Yeti.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Greetings JMCee. I too am waitingfor my1.6TDI Elegance, build date 18 Sept. No delivery date yet but I expect it to be October sometime.
I'm a recent Newbie andfind this site very informative and helpful.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi JMCee welcome to the site.Like you I have just joined (unlike you I am waiting to order a F/L YETI for delivery next year!)
It's a very friendly site and there are loadsof helpful users with great ideasthat are also v.enthusiastic!Like you I have a VW group vehicle mine, in the shape of a SEATit has been faultless for the 8 years of ownership. The YETI just looks more fun & quirky!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

My Yeti has now been released from the factory and I'm hoping to see it by the middle of October.....

Just 3-4 more weeks.....

I saw an Adventure today and I am totally convinced that my choice of white with a black roof was the right one.

Back to being patient now!

·
Registered
211 Posts
JMCee: Saw an Adventure at my dealer's while I was waiting to collect my Urban after its roof job. It was white with a black roof, and look very good indeed.I was looking originally for a white Urban last year, but there were none left in the country - all 700 sold presumably. The Sales Manager at my dealer was running a Steel Grey Urban as his personal vehicle/demonstrator, however, and my other half said that she preferred the colour to the white, so we didn't waste any more time looking, and bought it. We have not regretted anything about it.
Welcome to the Yeti club. I hope you do enjoy yours as much I and the other writers on the forum enjoy ours!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi all.
Only less than two weeks to go before I pick up my Yeti 1.2 Elegance DSG in Rosso. To make things worse, I have already seen mine a month ago at the dealers, but as mine is a Motability car I have to wait till my current lease is up!! It is driving me mad at the moment. I just want my hands on it - sad or what (at nearly seventy - acting like a little kid on Christmas Eve!!!

·
Administrator
13,126 Posts
That sounds really horrible you should sue them for mental cruelty! As if the waiting is not bad enough, to have actuallyseen your new Yeti but not beingableto have it, I am so glad mine came through quickly after being built. I am sure that whenyou get your hands on the keys it will have been worth the wait.
Edited by: The Hood

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
If you go to the dealer and explain your situation then maybe they will let you give your Yeti a big warm hug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it looks as though next Friday (11th) will be the day!

subject to some Paperwork from the lease firm being processed on Monday.

Nearly there now!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
My car arrived Saturday, and so far is all I expected it would be, The fit and finish are at least on par with my 2010 Golf, with the added advantage of almost walking into it rather than struggle. The rosso Brunelli colour is absolutely superb as is the Gobi leather interior. The only problem I now have is keeping SWMBO out of the driving seat!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hope you enjoy driving the new yeti. Good luck with keeping the driving seat for yourself. Might be time to practice sprinting from your front door to the car!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts