Yeti Owners Club banner

New model available

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  plbxr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'be just looked at the Skoda website and noticed that there is a new model available...

The SKODA Yeti Laurin & Klement.
Spec as follows:

17" 'Annapurna' polished alloy wheels
3 spoke multi-function steering wheel for radio and telephone, black with silver stitching
Auto-dimming door mirror (driver only)
Black leather jumbo box with silver stitching
Black leather seats with L&K logos & silver stitching
Black side protective moulding with chrome ledge
Black small leather package with silver stitching
Columbus satellite navigation with DAB radio
Floor mats with silver stitching
Heated windscreen
L&K inscription on front mudguards
L&K scuff plates
Panoramic sunroof
Park assist
Piano black inlays with L&K logo
Silver roof rails

All those goodies mean the starting price is from £24,835! Wowza!!

And for those like me who have never heard of Laurin & Klement, here is some info on them...

Edited by: discosteve

See less See more
#2 ·
HI I'm a newbie on here. The Lauren was announced on January 21st,i'f i'm not mistaken. I was considering a Yeti before that,and now i'm certain thats the car for me. The 20TDI CR 170 PS 4X4 Laurin with spare wheel seems to tick all the boxes. My only concern is if i can fit 2 mountain bikes in the rear.It certainly seems good value,with having every conceivable extra fitted. Next step for me is booking a test drive. cheers bernie

#3 ·
makem49 said:
HI I'm a newbie on here. The Lauren was announced on January 21st,i'f i'm not mistaken. I was considering a Yeti before that,and now i'm certain thats the car for me. The 20TDI CR 170 PS 4X4 Laurin with spare wheel seems to tick all the boxes. My only concern is if i can fit 2 mountain bikes in the rear.It certainly seems good value,with having every conceivable extra fitted. Next step for me is booking a test drive. cheers bernie

Lots of yeti owners are cyclists and have no problem gettingtheir bikes in.

The L&K is a wellspecked yeti for the money
, only thing I would add is the heated windscreen, I have it and its brilliant clears the hardest frost in about2 min plus it clears any slight misting on the inside in seconds.

#5 ·
Wakev
The L&K has the heated windscreen as standard, plus Park Assist, Sunroof and Columbus Sat Nav as well as a number of cosmetic finishes in accordance with the L&K brand.

#8 ·
Yes Ive just ordered one, spec adds lots to the elegance spec for the price of a satnav plus a few bits, factory fit tow-bar much cheaper than dealer fit. delivery was originally 13 weeks, its down to 10 or so now, Im told very few in the UK at the moment. Will be used to tow boats, transport family and aged parents around Welsh Borders, moved to the Dark side from Volvo who's prices are through the roof for similar spec.

#10 ·
For the L&K the Skoda Car Configurator gives, as options, Tow Bar Prep at £180 *and* removable towbar with adaptor at £400 which I think is a recent addition to the Yeti options as opposed to havinga towbar fitted at the dealers, or by a towbar fitting company used by the dealer, before delivery to the customer.

Regards, Lee.

#12 ·
I got the removeable towbar on mine.Bonus,cos I did'nt know I had it until I had a peep into the nice black bag tucked under the spare wheel.Dont suppose I'll ever use it but hey,if I ever sell it might be a clincher.Cant see that happening though cos the love affair is blooming more and more as the week's go by.It's a heavy lump so now resides in the garage.

#14 ·
I can't get my head around the Annapurna rims. IMHO they make the wheels look too big for the vehicle which makes the whole thing look odd.

#15 ·
It's because the photo has been photo shopped look at the rear wheel it's way too big also I asked skoda what the colour was because I loved it. It looks like stainless steel! in fact it's steel grey under electric light and then the light balance has been adjusted. I wish they would show pictures of real cars in real light and stop playing around with them. I agree the wheels look like they would rub the arches, but they don't honest!

#16 ·
Photo Shop....I should have realised.
Skoda should employ someone who knows how to use the software properly, so they can do the product justice...not an injustice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.