Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiI have ordered the new Outdoor 1.2 DSG Elegance 2WD in metallic Rosso Brunello Metallic. It will be swapped for my present company car a Honda Insight 1.3 auto sometime in May. It is on a 3 year lease and although i will pay higher tax on it due to the CO2 emissions of 149, i think it is going to be worth it. Last couple of company cars have been too low to the ground for my liking but i had no choice. This time round as long as i stayed within my companies lease price range i could have anything i wished. For me a car needs to carry up to 5 passengers and a jack russell but also be versatile enough to double up as a van when i need to shift awkward shaped loads and the ability to play with or completely remove any or all the rear seats sells it for me. Also i dont know of another car with so much spare headroom and whereby you can actually recline the rear seats which will please my two sons who are both over 6' tall.

·
Administrator
5,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am sure that you will be another who enjoys the Yeti.

With the 1.2tsi you'll notice when you have 5 adults that the performance dips as will mpg but if you normally drive with one or two (plus the obligatory dog - do you have a beard?) it's a great little engine that keeps up with traffic very well.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hello graychap. The Yeti sounds like the perfect vehicle for you. Even with two tall lads in the back they will have plenty of headroom. Rear leg room is also plentiful with the Yeti so your boys should be quite comfortable. Enjoy your new Yeti when it arrives.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
251 Posts
Jack Russell and a Skoda Yeti? You'll do for me. I've got two Jack's and awaiting my Yeti. Welcome.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome graychap ... and although you are waiting until May for the delivery of your Yeti I, and others on this forum, will eagerly await your thoughts and experience of driving it in the future. I hope that your JR likes it, too and that your tall sons will have plenty of legroom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts