Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent toy on top of latest toy. Just have to remember, No Underground Carparks , No Underground Carparks !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Just like mine! I followed a silver Yeti into town this morning - nice to know I am not th only one to see the light.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it had roof racks then it was probably owned by friends of mine in the Wagga Bicycle Users Group. His enthusiasm for their Yeti was a factor in us looking at them in the first pace, glad we did. It seems to be everything we want it to be so far. We'll give you a wave if we see you around town. I see at the dealer, Justin has a sporty white one on the lot now. We really like the lava blue but I think it will be hard to keep clean, it's already been covered in cow poo after a trip to Holbrook passing traveling stock on the road.

·
Administrator
13,096 Posts
Very nice indeed, 30+ degrees here at present, yesterday when I got to the car park the dash was showing 34.5 and I could not hold the gear lever, wish we had underground car parks. How much effort does it take to put the bike on the roof? Does the carrier pivot?

The Morris Minor sounds good as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G'Day The Hood. We would like some warmer weather here, we regularly get into the low 40s C for many days in a row here in our summer, think we may have to invest in a dash mat before January. The bike is a snap, it is very light (7kgs) so its easy to get into position, its a Thule rack and has locking mechanism that holds the bike very securely in place, just a little worried about forgetting its there! The "Morrie" has been in my wife's family since new in 1955.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Not not fussed on dash mats, but will definitely get the windows tinted before summer. I saw a sign on Justin's window - moved over the road. He must have got sick of continually crossing the road! I never wanted the blue, but it was the best available, and it IS hard to keep clean. But I love it!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Simply Yeti said:
...after a trip to Holbrook...
Hey Simply Yeti, did you happen to notice if the bypass is fully operational yet? It's still not listed as open on the RMS website and its supposed to be. Just wondering.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
G'Day plbxr,

Not yet but it is close, talking to colleagues today I would expect it to be open within a week all going well. It will mean the end of the last set of traffic lights on the run between Melbourne and Sydney.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts