Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had YETI for 5 weeks, if only Skoda had made cars like this when i bought my first car in the sixties i would never have bought all the Japanese and other makes that seemed ok at the time. This is without doubt the best car i have ever owned. Fuel consumption can only get better and am achieving 55 mpg already, smooth engine, comfortable and quiet, it's got enough performance for me and everything works[ for a change]. If you see a white Greenline give yo0u a flash don't be shy give us a flash back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's nice to come across someone else who's gone for the Greenline. I've only seen one other on the road and that was in Crewe.

I can only go off the Maxidot for an idea of fuel consumption as SWMBO is the one who puts the "petrol" in - it comes out of a pump at a petrol station therefore it's petrol! Fortunately, she hasn't yet tried to*put* petrol in

At just under 10.000 miles the Maxidot is showing an average of 56 mpg going up to 65 mpg at a steady 60mph on motorways which in real terms should be around 50 to 60 mpg. I don't know if this will improve with more mileage on the clock.

What specification is yours? If I could do-it-all-again I would go for the Elegance if only to get rid of the stupid rear view mirror which on the SE is far too low. I'm only 5ft 7ins but quite often find myself ducking my head to look under it. The auto-dimming mirror on the Elegance is in a far more sensible position but, the Wife don't like leather or faux leather seats so it had to be the SE.

Anyway, rant over! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Greenline.

Regards, Lee.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
frglee said:
It's nice to come across someone else who's gone for the Greenline. I've only seen one other on the road and that was in Crewe.

I can only go off the Maxidot for an idea of fuel consumption as SWMBO is the one who puts the "petrol" in - it comes out of a pump at a petrol station therefore it's petrol! Fortunately, she hasn't yet tried to*put* petrol in

At just under 10.000 miles the Maxidot is showing an average of 56 mpg going up to 65 mpg at a steady 60mph on motorways which in real terms should be around 50 to 60 mpg. I don't know if this will improve with more mileage on the clock.

What specification is yours? If I could do-it-all-again I would go for the Elegance if only to get rid of the stupid rear view mirror which on the SE is far too low. I'm only 5ft 7ins but quite often find myself ducking my head to look under it. The auto-dimming mirror on the Elegance is in a far more sensible position but, the Wife don't like leather or faux leather seats so it had to be the SE.

Anyway, rant over! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Greenline.

Regards, Lee.
Just add auto lights to the SE, then the mirror will be higher. I did on my second yeti, but they forgot to add it to the order
got good compo from the dealerinstead so will live with the mirror till its time to change again

·
Administrator
14,401 Posts
wakev said:
Just add auto lights to the SE, then the mirror will be higher. I did on my second yeti, but they forgot to add it to the order
got good compo from the dealerinstead so will live with the mirror till its time to change again

I had the opposite with mine, I opted for the RRP then changed my mind, they reduced the price but forgot to cancel the RRP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts