Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes, it's in the box between the front seats.
Handy as you can leave something there plugged in and it's out of view.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hichecked there and found nothing unless its hidden
sorry for the confusion
yes its the SE Plus

·
Administrator
13,660 Posts
HiDo you have a box/consul between the front seats with a hinged lid? Open the lid and there is a square cover over a 3.5mm socket which is the size for an Ipod or similar. Hope the pictures help,they are not very good but they were just taken in pitch darkness.

Centre consul with lid opened

The arrow is pointing to the square cover

·
Administrator
13,660 Posts
HiThat's strange.

You have not given many details of your car and I remember from your original post that your Yeti was a very short wait.
Was your car new or used?
Is it left or right hand drive?
Is it a UK spec?
What size are the tyres?

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's a 2.0 (140) TDi 4x4 Elegance. It's also got the off road package and space saver spare wheel. The vehicle is standard U.K. specification and they tyres are the standard one fitted at the factory.I do know how the wait time was circumvented but don't want to publosh it here in case someone gets into bother over it. Suffice to say it's perfectly legal, just bends a system somewhat.

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
What radio unit is fitted?

I thought they all came with the socket in the between seats locker

·
Registered
786 Posts
Forgive me if I'm wrong (it wouldn't be the 1st time
), but could the MP3 on the radio just mean that it supports the mp3 file format when supplied on a CD or memory card, rather than actually having an input from an external player? I have a Toyota Yaris that has MP3 on the radio but there is no external input...

·
Registered
10 Posts
From another forum I've learnt that because the SE plus comes with Amundsen sat nav (which has a 3.5mm aux socket on its front face) the socket in the jumbo box isn't fitted. I hope that helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts