Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I purchased a Yeti Adventure two weeks ago and am due to collect on 1st December. Apparently I was told it was possibly one of the last available 'new' Adventure models!

Just thought I'd say 'Hi' and I'm sure I'll be on here more and more!!!

Pete

·
Administrator
14,841 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, you were lucky being able to get your Yeti so quickly many have, and still are counting the days, weeks, months. I am sure you will be thrilled with your new car. Any questions or concerns just post them and someone will come along with an answer. Also don't forget to post some pictures of your new pride and joy.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the club. I only got my yeti at the end of Sept, and have been addicted to both the site and the car ever since (that's if the "Dawn Patroller" lets me drive it!!)

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome Pete

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Peter, I am a newbie myself, joined two days ago. Like you I have just bought an Adventure 2wd.
I went into the showroom last Sunday morning to get the computer on my Octavia reset and while I was waiting saw the adventure. Had a small test drive, did the deal and drove it home on Monday.

My wife says I am not alowed to go out anymore without adult supervision.

·
Administrator
5,138 Posts
hammy said:
Think a Yeti brings out the "inner child" in us all. Now where did I put that dummy!

·
Registered
222 Posts
hammy said:
Hi Peter, I am a newbie myself, joined two days ago. Like you I have just bought an Adventure 2wd.
I went into the showroom last Sunday morning to get the computer on my Octavia reset and while I was waiting saw the adventure. Had a small test drive, did the deal and drove it home on Monday.

Hi Hammy,
Like yourself I visited my local dealer and saw a new Adventure in the showroom. An hour later the deal was done and my 1.2TSI was part exchanged.
Picked up 'Seedy' 3 days later and he hasn't disappointed.
You are a brave soul to buy a new car without your 'ball and chain' being party to the deal. From experience I can say it's a meg folly. I once changed a motorbike without any consultation - never again!! If I had used my head and bought the same colour I might have got away with it

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new beastie.
Shanco

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks Shanco. I should point out that Mrs hammy likes the Yeti and has christened it 'Yogi.'

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
SnowGood said:
Think a Yeti brings out the "inner child" in us all. Now where did I put that dummy!
Perhaps that explains why I have developed a liking for watching "Timmy Time" and "Shaun the Sheep" on the telly.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Peter. Welcome to the forum!
Not long now till you collect your Yeti!

Make sure that you show us some photos of it when you do. It will never look better than when they hand the keys over to you.

Enjoy your Yeti!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Now where did I put that dummy

Didn't know you had met my wife - That's what she calls ME!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well picked it up this morning, all well and good. Only 30 miles on the clock!

Sadly no time to drive it due to work but will get some miles on the block soon visiting family to show her off!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts