Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Yeti SE today but live in a very rural area with country lanes full of tractors, the car is already plastered with mud but really enjoyed driving the vehicle. Great all round vision, nippy engine, excellent road holding and brakes. Have ordered a set of steel wheels with winter tyres for the snow and ice which is bound to come.
So far the car meets all the expectations I had from reviews on the internet. Delighted with purchase. I will be very interested to find out the views of the "lady of the house" when she has driven our Yeti. Already had an appreciative email from a neighbour!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know the feeling ,when I picked my new Yeti up a couple of weeks ago I took it over the fens to Spalding and it ends up covered in mud. I must admit in my limited experience it is a car which easily gets dirty but its worth it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tom, just the other side of the Malverns! Have a think about some mud flaps if you haven't got them yet, plenty on t'internet - not too expensive, they do help - there's a thread on here how to extend and widen them slightly to get extra protection.

Bet that red Herefordshire mud looks the business though....

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Marmaduke said:
So far the car meets all the expectations I had from reviews on the internet. Delighted with purchase. I will be very interested to find out the views of the "lady of the house" when she has driven our Yeti.
Welcome to the forums marmaduke. Be careful when the "lady of the house" drives it. You may hear the words "It's mine now"
. It has happened to other members before
. I am sure it will prove to be a worthy purchase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts