Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, Ordered my new Yeti Outdoor Greenline SE Candy White on 29 Nov, and was advised yesterday by the dealer that it will be built during week 10 (3-10 Mar). On that basis, delivery should be early April. Will be trading in my one-year old Octavia Hatch Tdi Elegance, which I have been delighted with. Just fancy a higher ride and a new toy. Retired and happily spending my childrens' inheritance. There ain't no pockets in shrouds...

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum micmc47. Hope that the wait doesn't seem too long but the members of this forum will do their best to keep your spirits up and give any information you need in the meantime.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Greetings & welcome.
Thats the spirit, spend the "childrens inheritance" I have to agree with you there. Enjoy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the forum micmc47. I agree spend it whilst you can and enjoy. I'm sure you will find the forum very useful.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome the madhouse! I'm sure you will enjoy manyhours of fun reading through the mail from many experienced yeti owners. As a previous Skoda owner, we do not need to assure you about Skoda reliability.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Micmc47, hi and welcome. Happy motoring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts