Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just bought a brand new mato brown Yeti 1.4 TSI DSG a month ago. Went from a Saab 9-5 AERO (260bhp) and Im not missing those horses. Yeti will suit our winters really well. Fitted new winter tyres on new 16" steel rims and then on to the car. We are now ready for the winter =) Love the car!

Hope you all have a great weekend with your Yeti's!

online photo storage

screenshot pc

screen capture windows

·
Administrator
13,126 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, I am sure your Yeti will not disappoint you. It is nice to get members from abroad as it widens the topics raised and broadens the available knowledge and experience

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another newbie...Looking forward to lots of snowy pictures and hearing how you get on with those tyres.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I hope I can be of any help throughout this journey :) Its fantastic to see how well everyone gets along here and I know I will learn alot just by reading through the available topics already :)

See you around!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Maybe I'm strange but I like the industrial look of those steel rims!Edited by: Steph64

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi mf1981,A warm welcome to the board. I used to live in Sweden, in Karlskrona,in the 1980`s and remember having to change our summer tyres for the winter ones. Mind you, our little Daf coped remarkably well in the snow. But it didn`t look half as nice as a brand new Yeti!
Keep us all posted as to the Yeti`s travels. And more photos as well!
B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts