Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all fellow members,
Pick my nearly new Yeti Urban up Saturday 9th February and starting to get really excited. I will be only 1 of 750 Urbanites in UK apparently.

Anyone know the cheapest place for genuine Yeti accessories?

Cheers

Grazel

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello Grazel,

I bet the next day and a half will go so sloooowly for you! I don't know about starting to get excited - I was well into the excited stage weeks before I got mine.

You'll have to start your own forum, you won't want to know us when you become one of the elite 750

I hope it goes well for you and have fun on Saturday

Best Wishes, Lee.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lee for your response. Fortunately I do not have to wait too long as only viewed last Saturday, and then I was only going to have a look at the Yeti to see if I liked and had no intention to buy at that stage, just out of blue sort of thing. Looking forward to trying bikes in the back.

Grazel.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Best place for genuine accessories is your own dealer, I was surprised by mine "Essex Auto Group" they gave me a Smart Reward Card which gives you at least 5% off spares, accessories and service prices, in fact anything you get or your Skoda.
Made the mistake of getting a few bits Nfrom online dealers and after carriage costs you end up paying more.

·
Administrator
13,465 Posts
Rainworth Skoda are sometimes a bit cheaper and often give free delivery, they also post on Ebay as number1forskoda, their shop is called The Skoda Parts Shop, on ebay almost all their stuff is post free and delivery is quite fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts