Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,I brought home my new Yeti on Friday. What a dream to drive. I bought the 1.2 SE Plus two wheel drive. This site should be useful for tips and hints.

Edited by: Boucher63

·
Administrator
14,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you look very pleased in the photo, your grin is almost as wide as the radiator grille! The Yeti is a very clever car you will have lots of toys to find and enjoy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My head is in a spin with all the gadgets. Even my 17 year old gadget mad daughter had problems setting up her mobile for music. Reading the manual was considered a waste of time!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Boucher63 said:
My head is in a spin with all the gadgets. Even my 17 year old gadget mad daughter had problems setting up her mobile for music. Reading the manual was considered a waste of time!

And I thought it was only men who would not read the manual

Welcome to the club and forum, anything you need to know ask away someone will have the answer I hope

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid to use it. You can even get weather reports from around most of the known world!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Great choice of colour!! It'll stay "showroom clean" for all of a day if it's anything like mine!

Still, it's a good excuse to wash the car on a Sunday and looks great when it's clean and polished. Welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts