Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i took delivery of long awaited Yeti today, a 1.2 dsg Elegance, i order in Sept last year but Skoda got the order wrong and its took till now to get it sorted and delivered, lets hope the long wait has been worth it!, so far all looks good but is been raining all day so i haven't really had much chance to have a play
. finding a few things strange , like locking and unlocking the doors, do i need to unlock the car twice to open all the doors , or is that me? also when we pull up to get out the doors have locked again, is that the norm or again is it me doing some thing wrong? one more silly thing, i have loaded a SD card with all my music and i plays fine but when i use the mix feature to play random selections it on plays and mix's tracks in the same folder, do i need to put all my music into one folder for this mix feature to work?
all the best
Paul

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi MOBMN,
The Yeti key fob needs to be pressed twice to open all doors - it's to stop a potential 'mugger' jumping in on the passenger side when you ener the vehicle. Likewise once the vehicle is travelling at 15 mph or so, all doors are automatically locked although they can be opened in the normal way from inside. One thing worth watching out for is that the boot door which when opened with the key fob will automatically lock when the boot door is closed - be careful not to leave your keys on the boot floor!
Enjoy your SM - it's a great car. Sorry can't help you with your SD query.

·
Premium Member
4,717 Posts
The locking settings can be altered in the Maxidot display system. Yours is set to the most secure setting.

Correct. The SD card "mix" setting only works in the "folder" selected, so to "mix" all the tracks they all need to be in one folder.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They don't need to be in the same folder!
If I remember correctly, what I did was to have a track in the top folder and play this, then press mix.
Sorry if it's not quite right as I no longer fiddle, just let out play randomly through the whole card.Edited by: mfdaustrey

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All
Thanks for the replies . where in the maxidot is that setting, also i can confirm that by putting 2 tracks on the root of the sd card it will allow all tracks to play in all folders under mix, one track in the root didnt work but with 2 tracks it works great !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts