Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered a Yeti S 4x4 with a few extras. The dealer has quoted me a delivery time of the end of October, is this realistic?

Was by far the best crossover type car we tested and with the current 0% and free servicing deal it could not be beaten by any other manufacturer. Understandably I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Pleaty, I've just ordered a se+ 140bhp 4x4 with towbar. I was originally quoted 12 week delivery. I had a call from the dealer on Saturday to say it'll be built 1st week of October, delivery to me should be end of October. Can't wait either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was just that another dealer has mentioned 16 week delivery but the dealer I bought it from assured me we will have it by the end of October, is this because that is when they start producing the face lift model so they are getting all the old style models first? I will be annoyed if it takes longer as my old car needs MOT and tax at the end of November so obviously dont want to end up paying for that with a new car arriving just after.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts