Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All you Yeti owners
Just joined with a 2 year old 1.8tsi Elegance in Aqua Blue.
So far, very good, but the purchasing experience from a 'Trusted Dealer' (Trust Skoda Stourbridge) was awful. Amongst other things, the car had not been properly serviced or valeted as advertised in their 10 point peace of mind plan. I believe the Yetis are selling so well that the sales staff are resting on their good fortune.

However, enough griping. Does anyone know what the various three letter codes all mean, which are listed in the front of the servicing booklet. They are the build standard for the vehicle and show which options are included. I would like to know what my car has so that I don't waste time looking for things which are not included.

What an excellent idea this forum is and a great sounding board for Yeti owners. Good luck to all who use it.

Toyboydave

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hi Toyboydave and welcome to the forums. The codes you are talking about are the PR codes and describe different options used by Skoda to build your vehicle such as engine type, suspension, radio spec etc. They are a mixture of letters and numbers.
You can find a decoder at this link:

http://prsearch.planetvag.com/

Just type them in and click on the search button and it will list the results for you.
Eg PRCode: 2UB = Rough-road design

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi plbxr
Thanks for the quick response. Being a Renault man for many years, the VAG site is completely new to me. Now I know where to go for info. Thanks again.
Toyboydave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts