Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just ashortintro.Traded my Volvo V50 R-Design for a Yeti, today (collectnext Friday)
Black 11 plate 20.D 140 4x4 elegance
Looking forward to enjoying many miles in it.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hi and welcome. You are sure to enjoy your new Yeti

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi Nez, nice choice! I'm sure you will enjoy the wee beasty...Oh, and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re towbar for your Yeti. Dealer fit as approved accessory unless you request otherwise will be a Westfalia. If you are satisfied with the swan neck it is a good hitch. If you want a flange fit either detachable or fixed I would recommend the Witter. However make sure you have the full Skoda electrics to avoid complications, but will also act as anti theft, and the reverse sensors will work correctly. The Witter is considerably cheaper as well available through eBay

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info and the friendly welcomes.I had a wee trawl through the forum and found a fellow Aberdonian who had used Autosonic for a towbar.
I did ask the salesman when I was buying the car and he recommendedAutosonic so I will make them my first port of call. (and ask the relevant questions)
Much appreciated.

Edited by: Nez

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi Nez, I am sure you will have a great day tomorrow. Enjoy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't pick it up until 2pm (**** work getting in the way of fun)
Looking lovely and shiny.

Great drivehome. (saw 2 more on the way home - one white and one red with black roof)

....then went out for another wee run.

.....................and then went out again.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi Nez and welcome. Good to see you bought the precise best model, it must be because it's mine! Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
So Nez, you've had the new Yeti for about 18 hours now! I guess that you will have only driven about 1000 miles in it so far!!! It allows you the rediscover the joys of driving, doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
bwanamdevu said:
It allows you the rediscover the joys of driving, doesn't it?
I think those words perfectly sum up the whole Yeti "experience". Well said bwanamdevu.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks chaps.

Surprisingly, Ihad a fairly Yeti free weekend due to beverage consumption but enjoyed it when I could.
A couple of pics in the gallery.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts