Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Collected my Yeti 1.2 Elegance DSG 3 weeks ago. So far really happy with the car and still learning all the functions. Looking forward to reading and contributing to this forum.

Dave

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi Dave Yeti welcome from down under. I do hope you enjoy every mile in your new toy.
This is a great site with lots of suggestions, advice and a sense of humour.

Banjobach

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a bitterly cold and snowy North Kent. You will, I am sure, really like your new car!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,I am a new member too. I have the 1.2 SE Plus DSG. I love driving it, but parking is still really scary. I brought it home two days ago.

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
Boucher63 said:
Hi,I am a new member too. I have the 1.2 SE Plus DSG. I love driving it, but parking is still really scary. I brought it home two days ago.
When you park you will do as many of us do, you willlook for the widest space, or a corner, or an empty area at the far end of the car park. If you park at the far end where the car park is empty, there will be at least one other car next to you when you come back!

My wife has refused to drive my car until it has a dent, 12 months and 14,400 miles later she has still not driven it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts