Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am a newbie to the amazing world of yeti ordered yeti on 18 April 2013 and delivered on 25 May. Tdi 140 Elegance 4X4 in Cappuccino with dog guard, spare wheel kit, mud flaps front and rear, rubber floor mats front and rear,textile boot mat, auto glym life time, boot buddy boot liner.Done 2000 miles to date very happy so far engine pulls like a train the driving dynamics are very entertaining, MPG between 40 and 48 mpg, plus all the bells and whistles you could wish for.
Started to wave at other Yeti owners and most return the wave in Yorkshire.

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, how about getting some of your friendly drivers to come down south, the ones down here don't seem to respond.

·
Registered
828 Posts
The Hood said:
Hi and welcome to the forum, how about getting some of your friendly drivers to come down south, the ones down here don't seem to respond.[/QUOTE
And Hi from me, I second Hoods comment about acknowledging 'down south' Most Yeti's, and there are a few, seem to be driven by tunnel vision grumpy old g**s.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome Snowbird
I hope you have some good times with the Yeti. Ours is the 140, or 103kw Turbo Diesel as it's known here, and I too like the way it rumbles along.
SNOWBIRD said:
Started to wave at other Yeti owners and most return the wave in Yorkshire.
I'm from Wrenthorpe, Yorkshire originally and I wave, it's almost compulsory here on country roads.
All the best, Rob.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks to the Hood, Igg. Hazmat5766 for the welcome to the forum. I am sure the yeti owners in the south are just as friendly as the Yorkshire folk, Maybe the Yeti is more common in the south and as lost some of its rarity value. I can go a full week and not see another yeti we are spread far and wide in Yorkshire. Just keep the wave and the penny may drop

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am a Yorkshire girl but live in Manc these days.
I waved at another Yeti owner this week and he just blanked me. There are 3 new ones that I have seen recently (all 13 plates like me) and one appears to never move! Always parked up whenever I drive past.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts