Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have had my Yeti 4x4 TDi diesel now for 6 weeks and love it. Previously I had a VW Golf Sports but since becoming a Nan having a 5 door 4x4 has been practical for travelling with my grandson and all his bits and pieces. I was sceptical in the beginning when my husband suggested the Yeti after all his research but I can honesty say his effort has been rewarded.

·
Administrator
4,449 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Keeley61. Glad you have found the Yeti to be a thing to treasure as well as finding it versatile and practical. Probably things that were pretty high on all our criteria that resulted in us owning a snow monster.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Keeley61, Welcome from the distant shores of the Antipodies. May your Yeti bring you good cheer by serving you and your grandchildren well for many a long year.

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
Hi Keely61 and welcome to the forum, don't forget to let your husband have a drive now-and-then as a reward for suggesting the Yeti.

My four year old granddaughter is small for her age, she finds the Yeti easy to get into but a little high to get out of, so it is a brilliant excuse for a cuddle, another advantage with a Yeti.Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Hood said:
Hi Keely61 and welcome to the forum, don't forget to let your husband have a drive now-and-then as a reward for suggesting the Yeti.

My four year old granddaughter is small for her age, she finds the Yeti easy to get into but a little high to get out of, so it is a brilliant excuse for a cuddle, another advantage with a Yeti.
My just turned 3 year old son is the same. Can climb in but needs help getting out!
I have had my yeti about 6 weeks too now and love it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hello and welcome
we have had ours for a couple of months now and very happy with it. so far weve been able to carry everything we used to carry in our 5 series tourer. just shows that its not always the size of car that counts.

brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts