Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been posting on here since around April time when I first thought about getting a Yeti but this will be my first post with my new Yeti! And yes, it's an Urban!!

Just collected it today from Listers Skoda in Coventry and had a lovely drive down the M1 to Hertfordshire (in the rain).

Really impressed with the smooth quiet ride we had. My wife even commented on how quiet the wipers were - we'd better get used to them being on unless this weather improves

My Urban is Black and I think it's the first one on this forum. I've taken a few photos...

I think the chrome side stripe and roof bars really set it off. You can see I'm parking a bus ride away from the curb too

Well here's to many happy years motoring in the new car and being on this forum!

Stephen

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Discosteve been to have a look at my urban today also in black it was covered in protective plastic but it still looked good getting mine 7/8 due to hols can't wait , going to have it done in g3 glass coat will post pictures when it's done enjoy your urban ,,,,,,,
Edited by: Blademan

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
Looks nice, I also had a drive down the M1 in the rain when I collected my car from Mansfield. Inspite of the offer of free deliveryI also wanted to check before payment.You'll soon get the hang of parking nearer to the kerb.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Oooooooooo, getting really impatient now I've seen your pictures. Exactly the same as mine except I have red seats. Great pictures Steve, shame it was raining when you took them as the Black Pearl looks fantastic in the sunlight.
I guess I'm not the only one who has been asked for a "cleared" payment before delivery then? It's not that I think the dealers wll rip me off but handing over that amount of cash before seeing/checking the car over is a bit too much to ask?!

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
With mine the final payment would have been made at the point of delivery (my house), but if your car was delivered to your house with a minor scratch or two, or a missing accessory would you have the will power to send it back? At the dealer you have far more chance of getting minor niggles corrected and it would be easier to say keep it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts