Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the button itself always illuminate when pressed?

Any circumstaces when it does not illuminate?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome, Sparkski ... have you left 'Hutch' behind? I'm not able to answer your question but I'm sure that when those in the know get home from the office, or those who are out playing golf on this beautiful spring-like day get to their computers, loads of answers and welcome messages will be posted. We don't get our F/L Elegance until Saturday, but I'll be very sad to say goodbye to our Zafira which has been a wonderful workhorse with no problems at all over 7 years! Look forward to some pics when you have time.

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
I suspect a reference to Starsky and Hutch -but they had no classas Starsky drove a Ford Gran Torino whereas Sparkski drives aYeti.

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
lablover said:
Welcome, Sparkski .. but I'm sure that when those in the know get home from the office, or those who are out playing golf on this beautiful spring-like day get to their computers, loads of answers and welcome messages will be posted.
Those of us on the beach drinking rum punch are FAR to busy!

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
lablover said:
Welcome, Sparkski .. but I'm sure that when those in the know get home from the office, or those who are out playing golf on this beautiful spring-like day get to their computers, loads of answers and welcome messages will be posted.
Those of us on the beach drinking rum punch are FAR to busy!

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
SPARKSKI said:
Does the button itself always illuminate when pressed?

Any circumstaces when it does not illuminate?
Hi on mine it always lights up when pressed. If it does not on yours, is it when you are stationary or on the move? If it is when you are moving how fast are you going, and how high are the revs?

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
Agree with The Hood; we need more details.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes, Snowgood, I'm showing my age here aren't I and obviously Sparkski is much younger and hasn't made the connection. I did love the show at the time, though!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now i actually have taken delivery i am becoming more convinced that the non illumination of the of froad button is just a simple fault that the Skoda dealers did not want to fix.The handbook is very clear the button illumination should come on straight away. As the dash indicator works ok the overall functioning is simple. I suspect the selling dealer just penny pinching as a new bulb might not be covered on the warranty or maybe its an LED.

Very impressed after my first day of use much quieter and smoother than expected.
I will be picking up my spare wheel kit from skodaparts.co.uk in sheffield soon. Picking up to save carriage charges !!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well after a week the light has started working. I suspect it has not been pressed from new as its first year of life was as a rental car based at York station. So despite the SKODA DEALER in MANCHESTER Cheetham Hill, insisting it should not light up we now have a fully functioning off road button illumination.

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
I think we all discover that the Yeti has functions we didn't know about even after owning one for some time, but you'd hope that the dealers would be more aware of things like whether a button lights up or not. Glad your happy with things now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts