Yeti Owners Club banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Administrator
P.S. Don鈥檛 tell The Hood and Snowgood ;), but I do also have a set of photos now, to create an illustrated version of this write up, Haynes style.
I won't tell them if you don't 馃槇

If you use whatsapp you could send them to me and I'll put them in for you. 馃槇

Premium Member
I also now know some of the (later?) 1600 diesels have the oil filter in a different location altogether. Pointing downwards and only accessible from below, with the undertray off. So the comment above about all EA189 diesels having the same filter location may no longer be true.
Mine is a January 2015 1.6 TDI (the last 1.6 TDI I believe was fitted in May 2015) and is accessed from above like the first picture in this thread.

Premium Member
Thanks Nic. That鈥檚 reassuring.
I鈥檓 going by the 1.6 TDi fitted in CC2 partner鈥檚 Octavia. That鈥檚 2014 vintage. Has the downward / underside location. I need to check what engine code it is. I鈥檓 in Yorkshire though, while it is in Norfolk. Could be that type was never actually fitted in a Yeti though?

Premium Member
If you use whatsapp you could send them to me and I'll put them in for you.
Thanks Derek - If I could get the darn pics out of the iCloud into another place from where I could attach them anywhere else - then I would. :devilish:

Ever since an iOS 鈥渦pdate鈥 a few months ago, I鈥檝e been unable to either download back from the iCloud, or direct from the iPhone they started from. All they keep wanting me to do is buy more iCloud storage. Previously I used to be able to link iPhone to laptop via lightning cable. Then download direct to a laptop folder of my choice using either iTunes backup or accessing the iPhone as if it was a disc drive. Now I seem to be able to do neither.

If I get time this weekend I鈥檒l use my friend Google to discover what can be learned.
Having been someone who has been home working for 5 years though, I am largely unaffected by all the tumult going on among conventional office workers. My workload consequently being busier than normal even.

Premium Member
Henry sent you a PM on another matter Did you get it?
Yes! Thanks. (y) :)
Arthur Shappey himself. (y) Haven鈥檛 watched it yet - but have seen it is there and can open it. Saving it for later.

One of my top ten favourite films on BBC1 later this eve. Witness, with Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis

Administrator
The lemon is in play then. There are new ones evey day so you'll have a few to catch up with.

Administrator
Henry, if you open a gmail account you would get google photo's which will back up your phone automatically and comes with a lot of online storage, maybe that would solve your problem.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts