Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all fellow Yeti enthusiasts. Taken the plunge and sold our 2011 Fabia Green line 1.2 diesel (outstanding mpg) and bought unseen (due to covid) what seems like a rocket ship a December 2014 Yeti L&K 170 Outdoor 4x4 full service history with 29000 on the clock. Me and her are happily retired with our two little terriers and look forward to our outings in it once this virus has its backside kicked. No doubt l will be asking a few questions along the way, thanks to all in advance before they happen.

Reactions: Angela A

·
Administrator
5,258 Posts
Welcome Angelfire :)

Hope that we don't start reading about you having problems with a leaking sunroof on the L&K.

·
Administrator
15,096 Posts
Hope that we don't start reading about you having problems with a leaking sunroof on the L&K.
Careful, the last time I said something like that I was almost hung drawn and quartered by a rabid horde.

·
Administrator
5,258 Posts
It would be nice to have a report that balanced out the L&K issues though so here's to hearing how you like it when it's finally yours.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be nice to have a report that balanced out the L&K issues though so here's to hearing how you like it when it's finally yours.
Picked it up yesterday afternoon. All seems good, lovely drive after having the small engine Fabia. Just one worry, the clutch "bites" as soon as you start to lift it, where as the Fabia clutch bit about half way up. Might not be a problem at all, but I have informed the garage, just in case. Got a 12 month warranty with it. Fingers crossed. Regards Angel.

Reactions: SnowGood

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Angelfire :)

Only picked it up yesterday but it persisted it down all the 60 miles home, no damp or noticeable leak from the sun roof, but early days yet.
Regards Angel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi to all fellow Yeti enthusiasts. Taken the plunge and sold our 2011 Fabia Green line 1.2 diesel (outstanding mpg) and bought unseen (due to covid) what seems like a rocket ship a December 2014 Yeti L&K 170 Outdoor 4x4 full service history with 29000 on the clock. Me and her are happily retired with our two little terriers and look forward to our outings in it once this virus has its backside kicked. No doubt l will be asking a few questions along the way, thanks to all in advance before they happen.
Welcome, I chopped in my BMW 320 for a Yeti Elegance 1.2 with sunroof only 26k on the clock. Only problem I had was the leaking sunroof which was fixed by the dealer and now I am delighted with it and prefer it to the BMW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had the Yeti about a month now, good in the snow, decent enough mpg, nice to drive and as of yet, no internal leaks from the sunroof. It was freshly serviced before we purchased it, but had the oil and filter changed and a mini service just for peace of mind. I do have a question, but will look for the correct forum to put it in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts