Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now I'm not a potential new owner, I'm an owner in waiting - ordered the car today

I ordered the limited run (in France) Adventure model with the 1.2 tsi motor. Interesting spec for the money - The std options are pretty good; dual zone clim, bluetooth, the Bolero (here in France) radio and 6 cd changer that plays sd card and has 4 extra speakers, reversing radar, tinted windows, cruise control, tyre pressure monitor, multifunction leather steering wheel, chrome interior fittings, small leather pack, special seat cloth and floor mats, heated self dimming folding mirrors, decent 17" alloys, auto wipers auto lights, a load of extra airbags, shiny side strips - even a spare wheel, also got a removable towbar, roof cross bars to fit on the standard alloy (not black) roof rails and mudflaps. It's White with a Black roof.

Hoping I enjoy it as much as the rest of the forum seem to!
Edited by: Steph64

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us.I've only had mine for a couple of month's so still quite new but already have just under 8000 klms on the clock.Love him I do.Been out in the sun for another 300 klm drive today just for the fun of it but went through a really muddy stretch where they have been repairing a burst mains pipe,b!!!!r,so off to the jetwash tomorrow morning.Can't get im dirty.Are all Yeti owner's old tart's or is it just me.lol.I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Much as I love my Yeti I dont reckon he'd deal with trying to get over that rock.It doe's keep the sun off the house for a few hour's in the summer thoughso worth having.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool - 2nd post, newbies section and a hi-jacked thread already, I'd join in if I knew what you were talking about

·
Administrator
13,664 Posts
Steph64 said:
Cool - 2nd post, newbies section and a hi-jacked thread already, I'd join in if I knew what you were talking about
Basically Suzuki asked if he were an old tart for not liking getting his car dirty, Graham politely said yes, and I was taking the Micky out of a large rock next to his house which I refer to as his rock garden. Fortunately Suzuki is obviously as barmey as we are. Here is his"rock Garden"

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aahh, I see - thanks for the explanation..... Nice rock garden less weeding than in mine, and nice clean car - that's the way they should be. Mine will look pretty much the same except for a black roof.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is that a stick on thing on the antenna some people used to have mickey mouse heads and such.our local University worked out that the mickey mouse head used 2 gallons per 10,000 miles and the drag factor was the equivalent of twenty extra miles.
Roof racks take a huge amount.
This just tells you howbalancedmodern cars are.
So the watchword is "keep em clean keep em mean"

·
Registered
828 Posts
Bienvenue Steph64, If liking to keep Yeti clean means being an 'old tart' Then I am!. Our Yeti is Brunello Morello or some such in colour ( that's dark red ) and shows the dirt very easily. Enjoy the car!!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
adobedon said:
Is that a stick on thing on the antenna some people used to have mickey mouse heads and such.our local University worked out that the mickey mouse head used 2 gallons per 10,000 miles and the drag factor was the equivalent of twenty extra miles.
Roof racks take a huge amount.
This just tells you howbalancedmodern cars are.
So the watchword is "keep em clean keep em mean"
Enlarge the picture and you will find its the house no on the wall
. trick of the camera angle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts