Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how I can access my Yeti's service history online ?
Is it something only the main dealer can do ?
Thanks

·
Administrator
4,736 Posts
Main dealer should be able to give you a print out that will have more detail of what was done but for an overview of date, mileage and servicing dealer then you should be able to get the information through the MySkoda app on Google Play Store and/or the Apple Store. Put you VIN number in the app and it should pull up information under the Digital Service Schedule.

·
Administrator
13,927 Posts
I hope you get what you are looking for with the app, I have never managed to get anything of use out of it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both
I have now downloaded the app and set it up to my car
It shows me the service history (with very little info) but at least I can see its there.
Cheers

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well done I don't even get that, despite multiple installs and re installs.
I'm with you Derrick on that. Just another piece of Skoda junk.

Reactions: The Hood

·
Registered
274 Posts
My Skoda (utilities) is the one I have downloaded and it does give me the basic service information as Eddie says. It’s OK but nothing to get excited over. 🙁

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
I'm with you Derrick on that. Just another piece of Skoda junk.
What information did the Skoda App show on yours Ruari?

·
Administrator
4,736 Posts
MySkoda app details:

·
Registered
982 Posts
What information did the Skoda App show on yours Ruari?
Never ever got it to load. Entered the VIN number and other required info but it just kept falling over.
I seem to recall it was called "MySkoda" from Utilities.
I don't have the patience for stuff what don't work, like "I cease to deal with those who break their promises and their word"

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just got snowgoods one It does not show the Digital service in the Widget nor is there anywhere mentioning/ requesting the VIN number

·
Registered
982 Posts
Told you so!!!

·
Administrator
4,736 Posts
Does this help?

You can see the Digital Service Schedule in one of the screenshots. This is the one I am using and get the limited data set of date, mileage and servicing dealer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well I contacted Skoda re the App no workee got a reply asking for details and Vin no. Also contacted Skoda dealer who checked and confirmed it was serviced 2018 and the long service which means only due now apparently.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow I Just got a reply within mins from Skoda saying my reply was blank ( I did have problems) but that was fast and not a robot

1 - 20 of 39 Posts