5,441 Posts
Reactions: MouldyPaul

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mine is a Yeti Outdoor SE BUSN TDICR 4x4 SA. It was described to me as the "Elegance" model. I cannot seem to find out if it is a 140 or a 170 Diesel, plus the fact the French want to know its' "puisssance" in KW!! Is there anywhere I can type in the VIN/Engine number and find out exactly what I have? Thanks Cathy
Just check your vehicle registration document!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mine is a Yeti Outdoor SE BUSN TDICR 4x4 SA. It was described to me as the "Elegance" model. I cannot seem to find out if it is a 140 or a 170 Diesel, plus the fact the French want to know its' "puisssance" in KW!! Is there anywhere I can type in the VIN/Engine number and find out exactly what I have? Thanks Cathy
go here and enter the number plate Vehicle Information - Vehicle Check | Check Car Details
The model variant includes the power in PS

·
Administrator
4,884 Posts
Thank you Snow Good. Are those part numbers for the LHD car? And, if you are doing the same thing, can you not leave the lights set on "Travel Mode"? Or is this not acceptable?
Sorry, should have come back earlier and thread has wandered since, but yes they are LHD part numbers.
Travel mode doesn't make the beams dip the other way just cuts off the high beam kick and so is not adequate for most countries testing.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts