Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

First time on this forum so I hope I've pressed the right button? I guess I have to start a new topic to post or maybe it's too much wine?

I've agonised for ages over ordering a new car as I normally prefer someone else to take the "new car" hit but I placed an order for a new Yeti Greenline II SE through Orangewheels who put me in touch with a main Skoda dealer. I could have save about £800 moreby going through a "dealer" who would register the car and I'd be the second owner but I was happier this way. They found a standard Rosso Brunello which saved me about £1800 on list price - my local Skoda dealer said they don't give discounts as they are only allocated 5 Ytis/month so they didn't give discounts !!! My car is still on the other side of the channel but I'm glad that I decided on a Yeti with it's elevated driving position. The logical choice for me was a Mk7 Golf but the test drive in the Yeti made me smile :eek:) and the driving position is much better for me.

Can't wait for my Yeti to land.

John

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome aboard! My Yeti, "Marvin", landed last week and we've had a fabulous weekend trying him out. He's a Greenline II SE also...so I know you'll be thrilled when you get yours.

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
You will love your new car, no one else's left overs or scrapes or scratches. I've had mine just over a year with 16500 trouble free miles, not a drop of oil used and I'm still smiling!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts