Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Dave & have just ordered a L&K dsg Yeti. We went to have a look at a used model quite expecting not to like it but took it out for a test drive and were hooked. Were going to order the Elegance model but it worked out cheaper to buy the L&K instead. We've been given a delivery date of end of Feb 2014 fingers crossed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome to the forum and impending Yeti ownership, Dave
There's a good few of you up in that part of the world so you are in good company.
Cheers, H.

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope the wait does not get to you, it will be worth it. I was not bothered about the "new" registration plates twice a year and got mine at the end of January. Were you/ are you tempted to tell the dealer to keep it until March 1st?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome Dave. Your sure to enjoy your Yeti. I do like the look of the L&K interior.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to another forum the delivery dates on the new models have been put back so perhaps the decision will be taken out of our hands. We'll just have to wait & see.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Cavalier said:
According to another forum the delivery dates on the new models have been put back so perhaps the decision will be taken out of our hands. We'll just have to wait & see.
Ordered my Yeti on 10.10.13 and dealer still thinks it will be about mid March, if you include about 3 weeks for delivery to dealer & PDI etc.
As for rumours of F/L Yetis being delayed production, SUK assured melast week that they were not aware of any hold ups. Make of that what you will.
We will not improve the "gestation period" however hard we try!

Saying that I'm busting to get hold of mine like you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
137699, That's the reason we wanted it, we are fed up with black interior after having it on previous cars

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Yeah we very nearly went for the L&K model - in the end we're spending more for an Elegance by the time we added the options to take it to L&K spec... but the L&K doesn't come with the 170 engine, nor does it allow the roof/colour combination or wheel spec we wanted. But the real deal breaker was the Brown leather! Glad you like it though!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels?We have a Springer and a Cocker and both have the spaniel mentality. Keep them in the Yeti boot and off the seats or else they will continue to think they own everything. Don't be taken in by the spaniel eyes or the cute smile.
Bella the springer has recently been banned from the house living room as we popped out and our return she was making herself at home by scratching up the leather on the sofa. I thought the chairs were showing signs of wear a bit quickly over the last year.

I wouldn't be without either of them ... or my Yeti.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts